Want to apply for the PA Programs in Puerto Rico?
Here, you can learn the latest information about the PA Programs in Puerto Rico, and the application deadline, required minimum GPA, GRE, health care experience, tuition for the PA Schools in Puerto Rico.
San Juan Bautista School of Medicine Physician Assistant Program
San Juan Bautista School of Medicine PA Program strives to educate and graduate capable students to meet the challenges of providing primary health care services as members of the health care team.
First-time PANCE pass rateN/A
Five-year first-time PANCE pass rateN/A
Required Minimum Overall GPA3.0
- Class Start Month: January
- PA Program Location: Caguas, PR
- Address: San Juan Bautista School of Medicine Expreso Luis A. Ferré, Caguas, Puerto Rico 00727
- Phone: 787-743-3038
- Website: link
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resident Tuition: $100,830
- Non-Resident Tuition: $100,830
- Seat Deposit: $100
- Healthcare Experience Hours: 200
San Juan Bautista School of Medicine Physician Assistant Program does not require GRE. You can find more PA schools that do not require GRE.