University of North Dakota Physician Assistant Program
University of North Dakota PA Program is the only PA program in North Dakota. University of North Dakota PA Program ranked among the top 50 PA programs in the United States.
First-time PANCE pass rate97%
Five-year first-time PANCE pass rate93%
Required Minimum Overall GPA3.0
- Class Start Month: May
- PA Program Location: Grand Forks, ND
- Address: School of Medicine & Health Sciences 1301 N Columbia Rd Stop 9037 Grand Forks, ND 58202-9037
- Phone: 701-777-2344
- Website: link
- Email: UND.med.paprogram@UND.edu
- Resident Tuition: $40,808
- Non-Resident Tuition: $61,212
- Seat Deposit: $500
- Healthcare Experience Hours: 1,000
University of North Dakota PA Program does not require GRE, below are the latest PA schools that don’t require GRE.