Here is the list of PA Programs in Washington, which includes the latest information about the PA programs and the admission requirements for the PA Schools.
University of Washington MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Program
The University of Washington MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Program is one of the PA Programs in Washington. University of Washington MEDEX Northwest PA Program is one of the nation’s first physician assistant programs, MEDEX has a 40-plus-year history of recruiting, training, and deploying second-career students with an emphasis on primary care.
The University of Washington MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Program is available on a few campuses.
First-time PANCE pass rate98%
Five-year first-time PANCE pass rate91%
Required Minimum Overall GPA3.0
- Class Start Month: July
- PA Program Location: Seattle, WA; Spokane, WA; Tacoma, WA; Anchorage, AK; Kona, HI;
- Address: 4311 11th Avenue NE, Suite 200, Seattle, WA 98105
- Phone: (206) 616-4001
- Website: link
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resident Tuition: $81,612
- Non-Resident Tuition: $81,612
- Seat Deposit: $500
- Healthcare Experience Hours: Required