Healthcare education is a great specialty of Midwestern University. If you also want to improve the educational needs of the healthcare community. Then, healthcare programs offered by Midwestern University might be your first choice. So, check out the Midwestern University acceptance rate and admissions statistics.
Midwestern University was founded in 1900 and is located in Downers Grove, Illinois, in a beautiful setting.
Healthcare education is what Midwestern University does. Midwestern University began as a college specializing in the training of physicians. The college consists of two campuses: Midwestern University Daniels House, Illinois, and Midwestern University Greendale, Arizona.
Midwestern University is well known as a mainstream college that teaches health education and practice, and its graduates are known for their skill, patience, and compassion. Graduates of the College are widely welcomed by clinical training sites, hospitals, and other health care organizations because they know they have undergone the rigorous training of the College.
Midwestern University provides equal educational opportunities for all. The College does not discriminate against any student on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national or ethnic origin, national origin status, disability, qualifications, age, or marital status. The College offers programs in osteopathy, pharmacy, physician assistant, physical therapy, biology, and clinical psychology.
Midwestern University – Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine
Enrollment (Full-Time) Fee
- Medical School Location: Downers Grove, IL; Glendale, AZ
- Medical School Address: 555 31st Street, Downers Grove, IL 60515
- Phone: (630) 515-6171 / (623) 572-3200
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: link
Midwestern University Rankings
Ranking (Primary Care)
No doubt, Healthcare education is the specialty of Midwestern University. According to the best medical school rankings list from USnews, Midwestern University rankings #17 in the best medical schools in the primary care field.
Midwestern University rankings #93-123 in the best medical schools in the medical research field.
At the same time, Midwestern University rankings well in the following medical school fields.
- (#1) Most Graduates Practicing in Primary Care Fields
- (#22) Most Graduates Practicing in Rural Areas
- (#37) Most Graduates Practicing in Medically Underserved Areas
- (#91-118) Most Diverse Medical Schools
Midwestern University Acceptance Rate and Admissions Statistics
What is Midwestern University Average MCAT?
According to the Class of 2023 Profile of Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern University, we can learn that Midwestern University Average MCAT is 508.
This average MCAT is almost equal to the average MCAT of the following medical schools:
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- University of Hawaii–John A. Burns School of Medicine
- Wayne State University Medical School
- Cooper Medical School of Rowan University
- Tulane University School of Medicine
What is Midwestern University Average GPA?
Different projects have different average GPA scores. From the Class of 2024 Profile of College of Dental Medicine (Illinois), we can learn that the Midwestern University Average BCP GPA is 3.17
From the Class of 2023 Profile of Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, we can learn that Midwestern University Average Overall GPA is 3.6 and Science GPA is 3.5.
What is Midwestern University Acceptance Rate?
There is no up-to-date data on Midwestern University acceptance rate. But we can imagine that there are a lot of people applying for Midwestern University, so the Midwestern University Acceptance Rate will be relatively low.
Degrees and Programs
Midwestern University encourages patient-centered scientific learning. Team-oriented and interdisciplinary, gain hands-on experience in the art of patient care. Midwestern University’s college and academic programs skillfully integrate these key components into an excellent medical education that produces numerous health care professionals.
The following Degrees and Programs are offered at Midwestern University.
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.)
The duration of the Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine program is 4 years (full-time). And the general requirements include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- MCAT scores
- Minimum total and science GPA of 2.75
- Two letters of recommendation
|Residency Placement Rate||98.5%|
|Pass Rate on National Boards||92%-99%|
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D)
Pharm.D is dedicated to providing you with the science and expertise to become a successful pharmacist. The duration of Doctor of Pharmacy is 3 years (full-time, year-round)
General requirements of Doctor of Pharmacy:
- 2 years of prerequisite coursework
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5
- Minimum science GPA of 2.5
- A PCAT score is not required for admission. But, if your cumulative and science GPAs are below 2.75, then you need to submit PCAT scores to enhance the application.
|On-Time Graduation Rate||77%|
|First Time Pass Rate on NAPLEX||86.76%|
Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)
In the Doctor of Dental Medicine program, you will learn from faculty leaders who are committed to excellence in education and patient care. In our classrooms and dental clinics, you will benefit from a technology-rich environment that can enhance your medicine.
Throughout the course of your 4-year full-time learning event, you will gain the skills needed to become a qualified and well-trained dentist.
General requirements of Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 and BCP science GPA of 3.0
- DAT academic average score of 18+
- About 80 quarter hours of prerequisite course work or 50 semester hours
- 2 letters of recommendation
|National Board I Pass Rate||99%|
The other Degrees and Programs
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.)
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M.)
- Entry into Practice Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D)
- Master of Medical Sciences in Physician Assistant Studies (M.M.S.)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.)
- Master of Nurse Anesthesia (M.S.)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Post-Master’s Doctor of Nurse Anesthesia Practice (D.N.A.P.)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Science in Nursing in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (M.S.N.)
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Science in Nurse Leadership in Global Health (M.S.N)
- Master of Arts in Biomedical Sciences
- Post-Master’s Certificate/Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Track (Certificate)
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Science in Cardiovascular Science (M.S.)
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Precision Medicine
- Master of Biomedical Sciences (M.B.S.)
- Master of Public Health