University of New England Physician Assistant Program
University of New England PA Program is the only PA program in Maine. According to the latest University of New England PA program class profile, the average overall cumulative GPA is 3.55.
First-time PANCE pass rate93%
Five-year first-time PANCE pass rate95%
Required Minimum Overall GPA3.0
- Class Start Month: June
- PA Program Location: Portland, Maine
- Address: Hersey Hall room 108 at 716 Stevens Ave., Portland, Maine
- Phone: (207) 221-4225
- Website: link
- Email: email@example.com
- Resident Tuition: $46,530 per year
- Non-Resident Tuition: $46,530 per year
- Seat Deposit: $1,000
- Healthcare Experience Hours: 500
GRE is NOT required for applying for the UNE Physician Assistant Program. It’s a good choice for those who want to find PA schools without GRE need. Here are more PA programs that don’t require GRE.